Get Free Music Every Friday

Click here and put in your email - I'll deliver a great song to your inbox every Friday!

Sunday, March 29, 2020

3/27/2020 - Rotterdam Philharmonic, now

Rotterdam Philharmonic Orchestra - From Us, To You...

Sorry I am a couple days late with the Friday Musical Moment. This was a week where I transitioned to a home office, and Friday was very hectic.
For the next few weeks I plan to send you musical video clips that will brighten your day, and lift your spirits as only music can. In addition, Diana and I continue to get links (almost daily) to home performances that musicians are posting on the internet, and I'll add more links where you can listen to full concerts, if you want to have music to accompany your days being "safe at home". I am so glad you are on this journey with me.
Today's video clip has been watched over 1,925,000 times since it was posted on March 20. When Diana and I watched it we both cried. We’re adjusting to a new reality and we’ll have to find solutions in order to support each other.
I loved this comment: "Thank you - as an ER physician dealing with the repercussions of this global tragedy, it is beautiful to have reminders of why we are putting our lives at risk every day. You have touched my heart and given me, and others, strength to keep being what we are - doctors - because of what you are - artists...."
Please enjoy this video from the Rotterdam Philharmonic Orchestra:

https://youtu.be/3eXT60rbBVk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Johnny Paycheck - Take This Job and Shove It

  Johnny Paycheck: Take This Job And Shove It In honor of Labor Day... In honor of all the working folks out there, here is Johnny Payche...