Get Free Music Every Friday

Click here and put in your email - I'll deliver a great song to your inbox every Friday!

Friday, March 4, 2022

Musical Moments #106 - Itzhak Attias

 Yitzhak Attias

Ezkerah

It is almost impossible to ignore the international news now. Just when we thought we were getting past one crisis, another shows up. A friend sent this video to me by Yitzhak Attias, a musician who was born in Gibraltar Spain, and then moved to Israel when he was 16. He now lives with his family near the city of Jerusalem. His current music is a family affair with Yitzhak, Tamar his wife and his four children all participating.

It based on a passage from Psalm 77

4You hold my eyelids open;
I am so troubled that I cannot speak.
5I consider the days of old,
the years long ago.
6I said, “Let me remember my song in the night;
let me meditate in my heart.”
Then my spirit made a diligent search:
7“Will the Lord spurn forever,
and never again be favorable?
8Has his steadfast love forever ceased?
Are his promises at an end for all time?
9Has God forgotten to be gracious?
Has he in anger shut up his compassion?” Selah

10Then I said, “I will appeal to this,
to the years of the right hand of the Most High.”b

If you have headphones, give a listen - the sound quality and stereo is phenomenal!  

https://youtu.be/8XXgO71u7M8



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Johnny Paycheck - Take This Job and Shove It

  Johnny Paycheck: Take This Job And Shove It In honor of Labor Day... In honor of all the working folks out there, here is Johnny Payche...